Personal Excellence Oath





I am the sum of all the experiences that make up the genetic make of my life with which I came into the world. Of these experiences some were good, some bad but all were mine. Now, I am who I deserve to be. My life, my status and the effect to my environment are all reflections of the choices I made. If I am not completely who I should be, this is but of my choice that I didn’t want to reach higher. I am determined, not to live in the past that I can’t change or lose time waiting for the future that I can’t guarantee but to live in the reality of everything I own today.

I am not able to do everything but I can do some things. Of course I can’t do everything good but I am perfectly able to do some things good. I can’t guarantee that I will win but I can make a promise for this: I won’t let losing become a habit in my life but if I lose, this won’t mean that I will lose my courage.

Therefore I will face life bolt upright and with courage, feel it with all of my whole self, think big and struggle with all of my being. What I will achieve won’t probably change humanity’s way of history but my initiatives will change my fate. I pledge myself to make this promise a reality.

John Compere

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Işıklı Takımyıldızı Maketi Yapalım

Türkiye'de Astronomi ve Uzay Bilimleri Bölümü Okumak

Astronom Olmak İstiyorum!

Gökbilimi Takip Edin